No Dental Insurance? Do you want to save money at the dentist? We have good news for you!!
We are pleased to offer the Hunt Valley Dental Savings Plan!
Our Dental Savings Plan was created to help individuals and families who don’t have dental insurance get the care they need.
This plan is not Insurance and cannot be used in conjunction with an insurance plan or used at other offices.
Services cannot be filed to dental insurance.
The Plan does not cover any treatment, which, in the sole opinion of Dr. Rhodes, falls outside
of the realm of his capability. Plans are non-refundable Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- 2 regular exams (D0120 or D0180) each year from the date of the contract
- All x-rays recommended during the contract except 3-D imaging
- Advanced Oral Cancer examination (1 per year) using the latest fluorescence technology
- Up to 15% savings on all other dental treatment offered at Hunt Valley Dental
- Individual Plan = $325 annual cost
- Dual Plan = $595 annual cost
- Family Plan (3) = $795 annual cost
- Family Plan (4) = $995 annual plan
+$200 for each additional child under 19
That’s a minimum savings of $51 for your routine 6-month exam and cleanings.
You continue to save if you need more treatments. There is no maximum to what you can save!
Contact Hunt Valley Dental today!